So it's definitely been a while since I've updated. I had started a new job during my 17th week, and well, that job ended up not working out after all, so I've had a lot on my brain that hasn't been very baby-related. Very long story, but overall I've realized that my priorities have already begun to change, and the baby hasn't even arrived yet! I'm not sure what I'll do from this point forward in terms of a career, but hopefully I'll figure it out. All I know is that super stress, pressure-cooker type jobs are not going to work for me. Any and all career/job suggestions are appreciated. I need guidance.
In other news, our last doctor's appointment showed that we're having a baby boy! So take that, random NYC family friend who said I was having a girl because my nose had taken over my entire face! We have the big 20-week ultrasound tomorrow, so hopefully we'll have the sex confirmed, as well as have the baby's overall health confirmed.
I think I may have a baby bump now. I'll consider posting a picture soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment