Lately I've suffered from what I believe are sciatic nerve pains. They make it hard for me to walk sometimes, which is very distressing, but I try not to pay too much attention to the pain. The other day I had really bad stomach pains and thought maybe I was having Braxton-Hicks contractions (though those aren't supposed to be cripplingly painful) and I started to worry that I wouldn't be able to handle real labor pains, since these faux pains (likely gas lol sorry for the TMI) brought me to some not so faux tears. Ooh well. I'm glad our childbirth classes start soon because I think it'll help with some of the whole "I'm terrified of giving birth" thing I'm going through. Perhaps. Also, I guess it doesn't help that I google things like "what are labor pains like?" and "what if baby doesn't turn head down?" and then spend a good amount of time torturing myself. I'll try to limit that behavior, too :)
Perhaps another TMI tidbit -- I hit a new pregnancy low last night while we were at Lowe's (for the third time this week.) We'd had dinner immediately before and I thought I'd be fine in terms of bathroom breaks, but apparently that was before the baby moved in such a way as to completely trample my bladder as we entered the store. I figured the sensation would pass as it usually does when baby is responsible for my need to go, but it kept getting worse... so I ended up waddling around very quickly to find the ladies' room at Lowe's. I call this a pregnancy low because most people can manage to not have to go at Lowe's, but all I can manage is to only go once at Lowe's. Even though I may have wanted to go again :-/ lol
The crib and bedding have been ordered, and we'll probably order the mattress today. One of John's aunts was very, very generous and has paid for these things :)


I ordered everything online. It's amazing how many places give free shipping and coupons and such! (I'm a big nerd, I know.)
Well, I hope everyone has a great end of 2009! We'll be chatting soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment