Monday, March 1, 2010

A few pics from the shower

Warning: I look HUGE in these pictures because this dress apparently was a tent that old navy sent me instead of a maternity dress.  Or that's my thought anyway.  Sigh.  Will I ever be small again? :)

 
Here's me and Mom in front of the food spread in my dining room :)

 
And here's a belly profile pic with all of the food. I'm wearing a ribbon that says "Mom to be" since it wasn't obvious enough with the giant child residing in my body :)

 
And here are some lovely friends in my lovely kitchen with the lovely cupcakes :) 

1 comment:

  1. you are NOT huge. I remember my friend who was talking about whether she was going to be one of those people who gains 100 lbs while pregnant...you are TINY as always, pregnant tiny but still tiny!

    ReplyDelete