So I made *some* progress over the last few weeks, and I've been in "pre-labor" for a few days now... I'm really hoping this turns into active labor soon, because these prelabor contractions are tiring and I really need to rest now, not waste time feeling crummy. Oooh well.
I went to Motherhood Maternity yesterday to buy a few nursing bras and such. That was pretty unfun... I haven't worn non-underwire bras in probably 15 years, and being forced to do so (at least for a few weeks while my size is stabilized post-baby) is going to be so weird. I won't get into the crazy details of trying them on, but let's just say that the models on the tags and online are either blessed with very light "parts" or those "parts" are delightfully airbrushed. Yikes. I went with the most coverage possible :)
No comments:
Post a Comment