The past few weeks have been crazy because of the move, but overall it's been a good time :) I felt like a hungover whale after my glucose screening on Tuesday, but I managed to keep that glucola junk down so that I don't have to retake that test (well, no retake for that reason at least.) Hopefully I won't get a phone call on Monday or so telling me I need to come in for the three-hour test... I will be a very unhappy camper.
Here are two new belly pics -- one with a thick-ish sweater on and one with just the underband covering :) I felt it necessary to take both because the sweater pic makes me look as big as I feel, but I realize that it could be a bit misleading.
I'm carrying all bajillion pounds of my first pregnancy in my chest and belly... I've now arrived at a 36DD after spending about a month at a 34DD and I'm pretty sure that my stubbornness is keeping me from going up any more. Sigh. I get annoyed with the maternity clothes models who have tiny chests and perfectly round bumps. Oh well. I should stop focusing on my pregnancy "lows" -- like having to go to the bathroom at pretty much the most random places ever, like Lowe's, or needing help to roll over in bed. This, too, shall pass ;)
I'm very excited for 2010 :) It's going to be one crazy year, I'm sure! I can't believe I'm considered full term in 11 weeks. That bit of trivia is what inspired John and I to go ahead and put up the crib. The mattress and bedding are arriving in a few days. I'm very grateful to one of John's aunts for her incredible generosity -- she bought us all of those things!
Well, happy new year to everyone! I hope it's the best year you have yet! :)
My mom said the pregnancy models have fake bellies, hence the tiny boobs. ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Meghann... I figured as much since they all have identical bumps :) Makes me feel a little better lol.
ReplyDelete