Friday, September 18, 2009

11 weeks

Today is a milestone day, but kind of bittersweet. My fat day jeans don't fit in the waist. See, I bought the belly band thing, but I figured I'd use it for my smaller jeans and skirts.



However, today I realized that I need it for the rest of my pants, too. I wish I could say it's because I have a really cute belly bump like the lady in the target picture above, but that's not the case. I'm in some mean in-between phase, that I'll probably be in for like months. I guess I'll have to start rubbing my belly furiously in public to show that I'm not getting fat, I'm actually pregnant.

I realized -- a little too late, I guess -- that I should have started taking pictures of myself prior to getting big enough that my clothes don't fit. Because now I don't really have a reference point. Ooh well :)

My ravenous hunger pregnancy symptom has returned. Have you ever been so hungry that you feel as though you'll throw up if you don't eat immediately? Well, that's what today has been like. I usually eat just enough to relieve that feeling, and then wait until it starts again about 30 minutes later. Because seriously, people, if I ate a whole meal each time, I'd be huge. I read about some woman who put on 100 pounds with her last pregnancy... at first I wasn't sure how you could do that, but I guess eating a huge, perhaps unhealthy meal each time you felt starving would probably help ;)

Here's to me not gaining 100 pounds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment