Annnnd we returned the travel system. I looked online and saw that the stroller part of the combo had a bad rep (wheels falling off, lots of wailing and gnashing of teeth) so we're looking into something else :)
I'm now going to talk about having to pee 800 times a day. While those who have lived with me know that I am a little crazy about bathroom access and such, this is even worse than my normal needs. I woke up 5 times last night! And each time I had to pee really badly... you know, the way you do when you've been drinking and you break the seal. While I keep reading that most of my icky first trimester symptoms will magically disappear in a few weeks, this one particular loveliness about being pregnant won't disappear. Sob. I may need to look into some depends. Ashley, who usually accompanies me to the bathroom or anywhere I go in the house, has stopped getting up in the middle of the night to walk me to the bathroom. It's gotten that bad, I guess.
In other news... this is the first September that I've been back in Houston in a billion years. I'm ready to start wearing fall fashions again, but I don't know when it's appropriate to do so down here. I mean, it's still really hot, but it's after Labor Day... when can I start wearing flats again? My mom laughed at me when I asked this, mainly because it's neverending summer here so I'll never get to wear cute fall clothes again.
Also, I need to find a dress that's both appropriate for a nun's 50th anniversary of being a nun AND for an October evening wedding. I realize that I don't know if I'll be sporting a true bump by then (probably not) but I'm seeking suggestions that have more of an empire waist or wrap dress style. Please submit those to me at your convenience :)
No comments:
Post a Comment