Nothing that interesting has gone on this week, except for these few tidbits:
I'm obsessed with figuring out where the top of my uterus is, since supposedly it ought to be popping out above my pelvic bone or something this week. Well, I've always known where my uterus resides in theory, but never in reality. So this week I've researched how to find my uterus, but so far no luck.
HOWEVER, this evening I have noticed (perhaps more out of pure desire to find something than actually finding something) a mini-speedbump-like protrusion near the area where websites claim my ute ought to be making its grand appearance. It's slightly harder than the skin around it, so I'm convinced that this is where my babyoven resides :)
My mom saw me changing clothes the other day and exclaimed, "You have your bump already!" I quickly corrected her by reminding her that I've always had a pooch belly that is still all fat, no baby. Though perhaps it *has* moved up my stomach, maybe to make room for the uterus' appearance?
I wore my maternity jeans for the first time this week, too. They're very strange, mainly because of this spandex panel and lack of buttons and zippers. They're faux pants, I guess. The pants are a little big in the butt/back thigh area, but I don't think I'm going to return them because there's a chance those choice areas could need the extra room :) I called my mom the day I got them to ask her whether I could expect those areas to become bigger... she laughed at me. I could button my regular jeans if I wanted to, but it would hurt... sucking in is no longer a viable option, at least not for more than 5 minutes.
I suppose that's all, friends. On Thursday, I enter the second trimester... less than 200 days to go before the fruit of my womb appears (hahah sorry that sounds weird and gross).
xoxo!
No comments:
Post a Comment